BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Is this how life is supposed to feel ? I hope NOT :/


Is this how life is supposed to feel ? I hope NOT :/

I feel insecure . I feel that something is wrong somewhere . I just dont know what . If only I knew . Why is that I have this heavy feeling in my heart ? So many bad stuff has happened eversince 2010 started . My friends have came and gone . Some of them stay just for the sake of it . I had to break hearts this year . So many mistakes I have done .I just hate my attitude . I have mad so many people angry . I make people hate me . I want to change but there are some stuff I just cant change . Its like having all the darts aiming at you at the same time . I wish I could change some stuff . But its all in God’s hands right ? So I will trust him . Always have , Always will . Right now , My heart is racing . But Im sitting down . Im nervous . Im scared . Im insecure .

I AM NOT OKAYY ! :’(