BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday ; Awesome , Funny & Hated

HAHA . today! I thought i'll be bored . but , it's not . *Teacher came to class* *CLASS , do ur own work * . WOOTWOOT. I love that . HAHA . okayokay . About the result . The result will come out this Thursday. err , It's okay. I just get my Agama . HAHA . don't even ever ask me how much I get for it . :D . OKAY (: . CHANGE TOPIC :D . *In the class* . Sitting beside Prajiv and Ruben was there. and guess what , he think that me and Prajiv couple . =='' WHAT THE FUCK :D . Get it . :p . We're not my dear RUBEN . We're just FRIEND . we know each other long time . Yeah , I do love him .BUT just as a friend . dude, I love my SHUKRI . okay . so , U know right . =='' . CHANGE TOPIC :D . I'm so glad to see the juniors in GREEN . super awesome . HAHAHA . but , Justin :O . Freaking weird . (I'm so mean) HAHAHA. Yeah , They're so AWESOME . In Green . :D . CHANGE TOPIC :D . okay , this morning . I fought with my dear little BITCH . yeah , Seriously TAK TAHU MALU ! Prajiv didn't invited her or what , and she tibatiba came and joined . WHAT THE FUCK . hey , don't u know that u FREAKING BITCH ! OH yeah , 7 EX-Boyfriend . AWESOME ! WHATTHAFUCK~.~. Seriously damn PLAYGIRL! FUCK OFF . u think you're HOT ? FUCK OFF . BITCH


sorry guys . ayat terbalik semua . :D