BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tag





1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player must answer the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time: 9.43 PM
Name: Rozliyana
Sister: she drives me crazy, as in, INSANE
Brothers: usefull ;p
Shoe Size: size that fits me of course ;pp
Height: IDK :D
Where do you live: Ara dmnsra
Favorite drinks: TEH AIS please
Favorite breakfast: tosai :D
Have you ever been on a plane? : yes
Fallen asleep in school? : yes !
Broken someone's heart : probably ;(

Fell of your chair: bhahaha. heel yeah !
Sat by the phone and waiting for someone to call: naw. hate phone calls ;p
What is your room like: freakin' MESSY ! :D
What's right beside you? : ipod & phone
What is the last thing you ate: KFC :D
Ever had Chicken Pox: When I was 5
Sore throat: a whole month ?
Stitches: I guess nope.
Broken nose: No

Do you Believe in love at first sight: yep !
Like picnics: yea. sorta. depends whom I'm with

Who was, were the last person;

you danced with :
My sis ? haha

Last made you smile : Him (:
You last yelled at : MY friend :D
Today did you Talk to someone you like : my family ? i love them. but i don't like them ;p
Kissed anyone : not today ;p
Get sick : yea.
Talk to an ex : Its Sunday !

Miss someone : yea. i miss HIM !

Eat : haha. its a MUST
Best feeling in the world : yeaah. loved

Do you sleep with stuffed animal: no. I tried once. But that stupid bear ended up,on the floor-kicked by me
What's under your bed:
nthg ._.

Who do you really hate: ouhh. a couples of bitches -.-

What time is it now:11:17 pm


5 things on my to-do list today.

1. update myspace (done)

2. Update Blog

3. Called my boyf (done)

4. read UJANG :D
5. Looking my boyf pic (JUSTIN DREW BIEBER) <3


5 snacks I enjoy

1. Chocolates
2. nugget

3. Ice creams

4. chips

5. crackers


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire;

1. NAK PERGI UMRAH!

2. treat my friends and families at the most fancy restaurant
3. G jalan2
4. buat la apape yang patot

5. SHOOPPIINGG <3


*honestly,idk what to do with that much amount of money

5 of my bad habits

1. I sat crossed-leg. (not a feminine like)
2. talk talk talk !

3. curse a lot. and uses bad words

4.hates sleeping
.haha.
5. stare at people ._.

5 people I'm tagging are
sape2 yang sudi :)