BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

:(

Boy: What happened?
Girl: He broke up with me. In front of everyone.
Boy: That bastard. I'm gunna screw him over tomorrow.
Girl: No, please don't. There's enough drama already.
Boy: He broke your heart! He made you cry more than once already. He deserves to get beat up.
Girl: No, please. I don't want any drama.
Boy: I have to. He's just gunna keep fucking up some other girl's life after this.
Girl: Please, I'm begging you don't. I appreciate it, but please. Stop being so protective.
Boy: Protective? Of course I have to be protective. Because if I'm not here to watch over you, who will? I'm the only one that's gunna be by your side always and forever. But you still don't know it. You still don't understand why, do you? You don't understand why I'm willing to do whatever it takes to please you. After all this time, you still don't know. Well, you wanna know why? I love you, I freaking love you. Ever since I met you. I've never stopped loving you. I've seen you cry over so many guys, seen you "love" them and whatnot. And it hurts me so fucking much, but because I love you, because I care for you, I haven't walked away. I've stayed with you, to make sure you'd be happy. I wanted you to always be happy, for you to always smile. And because I love you, I've done everything I could for you. And it kills me inside, everyday, to know that you don't feel the same way, and you never will.