BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Lets Laugh,



Story One:
The kindergarten teacher was testing his 4-year old cute little student .
"How many ears does a cat have, Jimmy ?" she began.
"Two," replied Jimmy.
"And how many eyes does it have ?"
"Two"
"And how many ears does it have ?"
"Say, teacher," said the student curiously, "haven't you ever seen a cat ?"

Story Two:
The teacher asked the class to read Chapter 11 of the history book for homework . The next day, she asked all those students who read the chapter to put their hands up. Nearly everyone did. "Today, we will talk about honesty," said the teacher. "Your history book has no Chapter 11".

Story Three:
A little boy came crying to his mother.
Little boy (sobbing) : Mummy, I saw Daddy falling over a chair.
Mother : You shouldn't cry over a small matter like this. You should laugh
Little boy : That's what I did first !

Story Four:
Mother : Richard, why did you slap your friend, Ernie this morning ?
Richard : He said I look like a hippo six months ago !
Mother : But that was six months ago
Richard : Yeah, but I've never seen a hippo until yesterday !

Story Five:
Teacher: What's you're name, kid ?
Kid : Peter James
Teacher: Where are your manners ? You should say "Sir".
Kid : Okay, my name is Sir Peter James

Story Six:
A teacher asked a naughty boy to write a sentence containing at least 20 words.
This was his sentence:
One day, Siti Ramiah called for her cat,"meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow"

Story Seven:
Wife: Darling, will you whisper something sweet and soft in my ear ?
Husband: Magnolia ice-cream

Story Eight:
Boy: I love you
Girl: I love me, too

Story Nine:
Tan: Please lend me a hundred dollars
Lim: I only have sixty
Tan: Its okay . Let me have the sixty and you can owe me another forty.

Story Ten:
A mother noticed her little daughter praying.
"Please God," the little girl kept saying. "Bless my parents and make Malacca the capital city of Malaysia."
"Why did you make such a strange request ?" the mother asked
"Because that's what I wrote in my Geography test this morning !"

HAHA, tu je yg aku nk share . Trgelak jugak :)