BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

awww :D

Boy:
I can’t believe you’re breaking up with me.

Girl:
Isn’t this what you wanted?

Boy:
Why the fuck would I want this?

Girl:
You don’t care.

Boy:
How do you know?

Girl:

Boy:
We were supposed to be forever. I’m not letting that go. I made you a promise.

Girl:
Some promises are meant to be broken.

Boy:
Forever to most people is impossible. I know we can make it possible.
Forever you and me, forever us, forever together. I’m never leaving
your side. I care about you more than anything else. I love you.

Girl:
I love you too.

Boy:
Then why won’t you stay with me?

Girl:
I will.

Boy:
What?

Girl:
I was expecting you to walk away like all the others. But you said
exactly what I’ve always wanted someone to say to me. You care for me,
and you keep your promises. I couldn’t ask for more. I don’t even know
what to say, but that I-

Boy:
I love you too.

Girl:
:)



Love

Liyana