BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
B: BOY
G: GIRL

B :
I love you my dear...Forever and ever...
G :
I love you too my beloved..Forever and ever...
One Year Later...
B :
Dear...My dad is shifting me to somewhere overseas...I'm not sure we'll see each other
again..But I think this is the last time im seeing you..This is farewell...
G :
Don't GO PLEASE!! IM BEGGING YOU!!!. *cries in tears*
B :
I'm sorry..I can't tell you why..But I have to..Farewell my dear...
G :
No..Please..
B :
Goodbye.
G :
*Cries*
Few Days Later
G was walking around the mall when she stumbled on a letter..Her name was written on it..
*The Letter Writes*
(Dear G, How are you doing? I wrote this letter because I was at the mall and I knew that you would pick it up.We always walked here everyday during our dates remember? I knew that leaving you was the hardest thing i ever did. But it was for your own good.I guess you found someone else didn't you? I'm sorry I left you..But now I've taken the decision to come back and see you..before going back there..And actually..I was always beside you..Watching over you..I never left your side..Not even once..I love you with all my heart..Believe me..And I love you..I really do..And if you really love me..I know that you can see me behind you right now..)
*Instantly G turns around and saw B behind her*
G :
Where have you been? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! *Hugs him tightly*
B :
Nowhere I was always beside you watching you..
G :
Liar...I always looked for you but you were never there...
B :
Believe me i was...
G :
Fine..I don't care anymore..The main thing is that your here with me...
B :
I'll always be..
Everyone in the mall looked at G strangely. Because she was hugging herself while kissing the air.
Several days later. News showed that B died because of a serious decease a few days ago..


Love
Liyana