BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If you as a Boyfriend

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ;

1) 1) You see that your girlfriend is crying?

  • Try to comfort her
  • Try to cheer her up
  • Try to ask her what is happening dat make her cry
  • Hug her tightly, so dat she can cry on my shoulder

2) 2) Your girlfriend is hiding something from you?

  • Try to force her to tell bout it

3) 3) You see that your girlfriend is not in the mood?

  • Try to always be by her side
  • Try to make her happy and laugh again
  • Try to understand her feeling

4) 4) Your girlfriend doesn’t keep in contact you for a few days?

  • Call her lah !
  • Send a text to her
  • Ask her whether I’ve done sumthing wrong
  • Try to ask her to meet up

5) 5) Your anniversary is coming soon?

  • Ask her for a date
  • Prepare a present so dat she feel dat I appreciate her as my girlfriend
  • I’ll make sure dat I’ll be free for da whole day, so dat I could spend da special day together with her
  • And I’ll make sure dat I’ll always remember da special date

6) 6) Today is your girlfriend’s birthday?

  • I’ll surprise her with sumthing, so dat she can remember da moment for da rest of her life
  • Make she feels dat her bf is care bout her, so dat she feels that there is sumone who appreciate her
  • Try not to mess up her mood

7) 7) Your girlfriend is not feeling well?

  • Advice her to take her medicine
  • Try to find da right time to visit her, so dat she could feel better
  • Do sumthing dat she feel dat I care bout her

8) 8) Your girlfriend doesn’t treat you well?

  • Ask her what’s going on
  • Discuss with her how does she behave
  • If I’ve done sumthing wrong, I’ll ask her for an apologize
  • Try to improve da relationship back to normal

9) 9) At the end of your date?

  • Kiss her
  • Hug her
  • Make a joke before leaving
  • Tell her dat I love her so much

WHAT WOULD DO YOU …. ;-

1) 1) To keep in touch with your girlfriend when both of you are apart?

  • Send her text every day. At least just a morning text of I miss you text
  • Call her, so dat she think dat im not forget bout her
  • Spend da time together with her at least once a week

2) 2) To show that you care and you love your girlfriend?

  • Try not to hurt her
  • Give her an attention
  • Try not tp forget all da special date
  • Not mess up her

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY …. ;-

1) 1) If you are on the phone with your girlfriend, and it’s going to be the end of the conversation?

  • Say that I love her so much
  • I miss her
  • Take care
  • I’m so happy to hear your voice
  • Thank to her for spending her time on the phone