BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10 things


10 things.
  1. I hate how you you always come late to almost everything.
  2. I hate how i can’t see you everyday.
  3. I hate how you look at me then look back at the tv so you can watch football.
  4. I hate when you mock me because it makes me wonder, is that how i really sound?
  5. I hate how you make me feel like shit.
  6. I hate how we ignored each other for about 8 months.
  7. I hate how you ripped my skirt.
  8. I hate how you can’t help me with my homework.
  9. I hate how you don’t like peanut butter with oreos.
  10. I hate how you make me worry.

but

  1. I love how you go out of your way to see me even if i can’t stay that long.
  2. I love the fact that you always apologize to me even when i’m the one who’s wrong.
  3. I love how you get mad when i tell you how pretty your eyes are.
  4. I love how you still try to help me with my homework and always remind me to do the best i can in everything i do.
  5. I love it when i’m walking in front of you and you pull me back and twirl me around and then wrap me in your arms.
  6. I love it when you still remember to call me just to tell me where you are and that you love me.
  7. I love the fact that you broke my skirt but still tried to fix it by taping it together, ahaha but it didn’t work so you gave me your basketball shorts instead.
  8. I love watching you sleep, and how when you open your eyes i’m right in front of you.
  9. I love when we’re walking and you hold me back and remind me to look both ways before crossing.
  10. I love the fact that we have been together for 455 days, even when 270 of those days you were in a different state.

Photobucket