BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Eclipse

Awww , I wish that i've watch Eclipse ! But NOT , What a damn , TUTTT
Best Twilight Quotes that was really knocked me [ huh? ]

- I promise to love you forever- Every single day of Forever
♥ Edward

- I'm Exactly right for you, Bella
♥ Jacob

- Look After my Heart. I've left it with you
♥ Edward

- You could kiss me, For example. I dont mind If you want to use me
to experiment
♥ Jacob

Awww , Look . Two man try to take the woman heart <3>
Hard . That two man wasnt so badd . One is Vampire and the other
one is werewolf.The Vampire for me is too Skinny. But Adorable , Sweet and
His EYES ! Awww , It reallymelt me ! [ Bill Kaulitz is better ] And The werewolf ,
Last Words , WOWW ! That wasfreakin me out . Look at his body ,
AWWWWWWWWW , That packs , HUUUUU

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Nothing to tell just bebblingg ;D Last thingg ,
I much prefer That sexay werewolf Than that Skinny Vampire .
Sorry Vampire . Dont bite me !